fredag 3 april 2009

Work an' Akoo

Was at my job coatch thingy yestarday. And I found this awesome job oppurtunity.
It was a handicapped girl, that loved hardrock and roleplay.
Edit: That I was about to take care of and help in her daily work.
....
I think I have never filled out a better application. I really hope I'll get the job.

After beeing there for a good while, I text akoo to see if she was at achool. But as usual since her school is made of awesomness and win, she hadn't even started. And wouldnt for several hours. So I forced her to come down town and we ate some subway together. Om nom nom :>
And damn the weather was awesome. We just walked around town after that talking. It was really sweet. Need to do more of that.


And I'm right now addicted to a song. Its not a very good song. And nothing I usually listen too.
I'ts a half techno one. And the first time I heard it, It was abit meh.. It was "okey" but nothing I would listen too really just like that.. But the more and more I listen too it.. The more and more I get addicted. I just have to listen one more time. Its sick really.

"Sexy Vampire, Im falling in love. So just bite me baby, and drink all my blood."

"As you need my blood more then I...."

1 kommentar:

  1. Wait? What was the job exactly? You have to become handicapped? o.O

    SvaraRadera